Ashkal Alwan is seeking a Cultural Manager to carry out programming and administrative duties. This is a full-time position and suitable for candidates with flexible hours.
Starting date: February 2015.
• Assisting the director and team in implementing the mission and vision of the association
• Assisting the director and team in the creation and the implementation of the annual program
• Managing the general administration, production, and organization of the association and its activities in coordination with the team
• Public relations and liaising with local and international network
• Writing funding proposals, budgets and reports
• Managing communication including press and social networks
• Assisting the director in communication and correspondence
• Minimum two years experience in the field of arts and cultural management
• Knowledge of the local and international artistic and cultural sector
• Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
• Strong research and problem-solving skills
• Excellent command of English; good-to-excellent knowledge of spoken and written Arabic; French or other languages useful
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe suites
Please send a cover letter and CV to Marie-Nour Héchaimé firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.